firefox insists on evolution, not kmail

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 23:11:07 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 06 Oct 2004 00:02, Trevor Smith wrote:
> On October 5, 2004 7:11 pm, Colin J Thomson wrote:
> > Try the extension Mozex:
> >
> > http://mozex.mozdev.org/
>
> arg!!!
>
> Something is seriously wrong here. I installed the extension (thanks) and
> the web site says " Locate mozex panel in Preferences and ..."
>
> BUT there is NO SUCH panel! There is just no way for me to setup mozex.
>
> Mozex IS installed (I can right-click and get the mozex pop-up menu) but
> I can't set it to do anything since I can't configure it. It has always
> seemed like firefox was missing a few menu items to me. :-(

OK, those Docs are for the early releases of FF before all the changes with
the Extension manager.
In FF Select Tools > Extensions and right click on Mozex from the list..
choose preferences and away you go :)
On the site you grabbed the extension there is a very helpfull screenshot to
setup kmail, Konsole (for Telnet) etc

HTH

Colin
--
Fedora Core 2, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.8.1
KDE-Redhat-3.3.0-5.0.2.kde