RealPlayer Helix Player updates

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 6 15:16:46 UTC 2004

If you use RealPlayer it may pay to check for and install a recent
update.

See their website:
  http://www.service.real.com/help/faq/security/040928_player/EN/

    "Updated September 28, 2004

    "RealNetworks Inc. has recently been made aware of security
    vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to run
    arbitrary or malicious code on a user's machine. While we have not
    received reports of anyone actually being attacked with this exploit,
    all security vulnerabilities are taken very seriously by RealNetworks
    Inc. Real has found and fixed the problem."

I looked but did not find a posting about this on this list.
If I missed the posting excuse the bandwidth.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	Me, I would "Rather" Not.