Fedora Expose?

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:58:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:36:04 +1100, Daniel Harrison <dgharrison at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with dave,
>
> I would also point out this would GREATLY improve the usability of Gnome or KDE
>
> Daniel

Hmm. Looks cool but ALT-TAB is simpler and works for me :-). Just
pointing it out in case anyone doesn't know about it. It's been in
Windows since 3.1 or so, and I know a lot of Windows nerds who've
never seen it.

The Mac way is clearly the more visual way, as usual, and that will
work lots better for many people. And ALT-TAB definitely gets clunky
when I have more than about 6 windows open, which is not terribly
common (especially now that the GIMP makes fewer windows). I guess if
you're opening a new window with every folder (gnome 2.6 likes to do
this, right?) you'll have too many windows pretty quickly.