Configuring Wireless card

Hardy Merrill hmerrill123 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 12:12:55 UTC 2004

I am in the process of getting wireless working with
my Intel Pro/2200 Network Connection - that card is
built-in to my laptop.  I also had to create both the
"hotplug" and "firmware" directories in
"/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware".  Then unpack the firmware
tarball into the "firmware" directory.

Also, join the mailing list (described on the
http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/ page) for support -
there are knowledgable people there who know about
your card.

My setup isn't quite working yet, but I'm getting
close with the help of people on that mailing list.

Hardy Merrill

--- "Christopher K. Johnson" <ckjohnson at gwi.net>