Digitally signed emails

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Fri Oct 8 14:24:30 UTC 2004

I was compelled to especially after reading all of the useless banter that
people were responding to (as per usual) but meant no offense just a simple
quick answer. I figured that someone watching the thread might be able to give
me a pointer...

I don't know what you're talking about 'top post' I replied to one of the other
posts, nothing more, nothing less. Again not trying to offend anyone and get
more useless crap on a list I would hope to be focused on technical things...

I'm using a web based application OpenGroupware (on ssl) with postfix and
cyrus-imapd on the backend; however I could use either Outlook or Evolution to
connect to. I wasn't sure if it was a server based method or on a client (such
as you mentioned). However if a server based signing is possible I would prefer
that.

BTW I asked this before on the list and heard nothing...