text vs html posts on this list...

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Sun Oct 10 04:10:37 UTC 2004

You're right, most everyone sends HTML and when I suggest to anyone to
send text only I get "HTM-what?"  Microsoft did a very good job at
telling people "Hey! you can send very cool email and we have the stuff
to do it."  After I posted that I thought Hum... what would my customers
think of "I hate your email, do it my way!"

Null and nobody knows, good point.  Besides people post in HTML here and
I don't think the list needs me bouncing a bunch of posts.

I do get embarrassed when people rip someone up for posting in HTML, the
"Please change your settings" is good enough, besides they will never
change back to HTML anyway after changing to text only for the list.
Unless they're one of those people that must have backgrounds and
borders, the text is in there somewhere... :-)