Looking for backup software of complete system

Graham Cossey graham at cossey.plus.com
Mon Oct 11 20:33:35 UTC 2004

[snip]
> > Rick Lim wrote:
> > > Could anyone recommend a backup software that would back up the whole
> > > system, what I am looking for is much like Ghost for Linux but the
> > > system has to keep running.
> www.mondorescue.org

[snip]

In the current issue of Linux Format (UK) they mention KDAR for performing
backups, but I've never tried it. It has a GUI front-end if that's anything
you're looking for. Allegedly it will 'span' archives, that is split an
archive into parts no greater than a specified size, ie 650MB for a CD set.

http://kdar.sourceforge.net

Graham