HOWTO set Environment

fellons roberto.felloni at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:21:46 UTC 2004

Thank's to all.

... but there is a more complex implementation.
Visiblity of these are limited to a session of these user, becouse
.bash_profile are loaded only when user make login.

If that user must know that env vars when are not logged too, where I
must intervene ?

With my english and my know-how of linux is difficult explain to me ...

The user USR are owner of a technology CGI.
This user cannot start service httpd.
Apache must know that env vars.
I make login with generic user PIPPO; automatically start httpd
service and with browser I connect at cgi module of user USR.
Where I must set TEMP env ?
When start httpd, apache not found TEMP, because user USR are not set
var TEMP and because this var are visible only for USR.

I hope that are understandable.
Many thank's in advantage.

bye by fellons