GAIM produces 100s of children

Chris Ruprecht chrisr at ruprecht.org
Fri Oct 15 02:05:03 UTC 2004

Hi Chris,

I'm using a few plug-ins (system tray, the one which shows the last
conversation,...) nothing which is not installed with GAIM by default.

I'm on my home machine now - I get the problems on the office machine. I
have the box set to auto-update, so it's always on the latest.

Maybe I can run a md5sum on the gaim files - maybe something is corrupt.

Best regards,
Chris