rkhunter

François Patte Francois.Patte at math-info.univ-paris5.fr
Fri Oct 15 19:00:16 UTC 2004

Selon Michael Schwendt <fedora at wir-sind-cool.org>:

> Vulnerable
> > > ]
>
> > Something is wrong in rkhunter:
> >

> > rpm -q httpd
> > le paquetage httpd n'est pas installé
>
> So, you don't have a /usr/sbin/httpd? If you do, what does "httpd -v"
> return?

Very strange indeed: I made this FC1 install from cd with the original
distribution and had chosen a personalised installation as I wanted to have a
very minimal installation used as a gateway to the internet, but as you said it
now, discovering that /usr/sbin/httpd was present I tried httpd -v and got the
reply:

Server version: Apache/2.0.47
Server built:   Oct 23 2003 06:48:44

But rpm -qf /usr/sbin/httpd replies:

le fichier /usr/sbin/httpd n'appartient à aucun paquetage

?????

We require Sherlock Holmes!

--
François Patte

Ecole française d'Extrême-Orient - Pune - Inde
Université René Descartes - Paris 5
UFR de mathématiques et informatique