ISO Image Problem

Steve Walter sjwalter at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 20:24:25 UTC 2004

I've been through this five times now and on two of the tries, I've done
just that and had the install fail.  However, this last batch of ISOs came
from a site reported in this list as being a reliable mirror, so I'm going
to try skipping the mediacheck again and see what happens.  If that fails,
I'll get Roxio out, turn on the write verification so I *KNOW* my CD is
properly burned.

If that fails, then I'll try using a different CDROM drive in my target
machine.  I seriously doubt that's the problem because I had Windows 2000
Enterprise Server on this box and had no problems with the drive at all.
But, one never knows, so I swap it out and see....