A welcoming email

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Oct 20 17:30:27 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 08:50, Shaffer, Paul D wrote:
> We have more than enough here in Canada, too bad its illegal for you to
> buy it
> from us. You can thank George W. Bush for that. By the way does the W
> stand for Weenie. ;-)
----
can't resist this - sorry

'W' seems to stand for service evading, hard drinking, drug snorting,
classic underachiever proving once and for all that the American
political process has surrendered all hope for a political process which
offers America's best and brightest.

Rest assured 'Canucks' and others around the world that even if
***gasp*** he is re-elected, that more than half the citizens in this
country will not, can not and did not vote for the him.

Craig