A welcoming email

Santiago Cepas scepas at ya.com
Wed Oct 20 19:11:48 UTC 2004

El mié, 20-10-2004 a las 15:45, Stefano L. Sordini escribió:
> Hello, my name is Stefano Sordini and am new to this mailing list. I
> want to ask if this mailing list is safe from viruses etc.. Hope admins
> have installed a quite strong firewall and filters :)
>
> Thanks,

Wellcome Stefano.
Rest asure, the list is pretty secure. I've been subscribed since last
june and haven't got a single problem (except the ocasional mailbox
overflow when on holidays!)

Sometimes the guys tend to talk about off topic stuff (like politics)
but that's fine to me since it doesn't happen too often,

Regards,

Santi