Porblems creating RW discs in K3B

Markus Huber humarfedoralists at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 20 22:38:22 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 21.10.2004 schrieb Michael Schwendt um 0:18:
> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:04:23 +0200, Markus Huber wrote:
>
> > k3b was working like Nero under Windows for me. No learning, no
> > restrictions, I just used it. Sorry, I cannot give you the english title
> > of german "Mehrfachsitzung" -
>
> multi-session
>
> > I run Fedora in german language, but the
> > command has the same name as in Nero. Just select something like
> > "erase", and your CR-RW is empty. I did that 100s of times with k3b.
>
> k3b detects RW (RW = ReWritable) CD media and either offers to blank
> it prior to burning or can be configured to blank it automatically.

Thank you for the englisch term and for confirming what I am doing.
Blanking prior to burning is what I am doing all the time. And I
sometimes just delete some files.

I use freqently CD-RWs to swap files between my Fedora-box at home and
my Fedora-laptop at work, so I always delete files from them. k3b does
this job here smoothly and without any issues.

--
Regards
Markus