I've had enough

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Thu Oct 21 13:50:36 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 06:20 -0500, Brian Fahrlander wrote:

>     To be honest, that's the way I read it...but life's too short to
> hunt for text.  And skipping 'broken' messages is what I do, anyway.

FWIW, I prefer to bottom-post.  I've been trying to get the Evolution
developers to at least make an option for top or bottom-posting instead
of dropping the cursor at the beginning of the "On Thursday..." line in
replies.  I mean, most modern mailers can tell what text is quoted and
what text is your auto-added sig.  It's really a pain to have to keep
juggling the cursor around just to post a reply.  At least in Ev, it's
frequently *much* easier and faster to simply hit "Reply | Enter (for
LF) | Up-arrow" then start typing your message.

--
Be big.  Be meaty.  Be Frank.