minimal Fedora install?

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Fri Oct 22 16:26:31 UTC 2004

You might try Linux From Scratch - while not a RedHat Distro you can make
your own and as small as you want. As far as Old hardware, hard to tell
although it has been my experience that wit a bit of Googleing and sage
advice here and there you can make Linux run on anything.

www.linuxfromscratch.org