Evolution Question

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Tue Oct 26 15:12:52 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 16:08 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Douglas Furlong wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 15:47 +0100, Jonathan Allen wrote:
> >>Dovecot ?
> >
> > You do not seem to sure here, I am not familiar with the Dovecot mail
> > server, as I use cyrus-imapd at work.
> >
> > Some one else will have to pipe up and provide assistance here.
>
> Dovecot is an IMAP server but can also be configured to provide POP3(S)
> service, so it depends on how it's being configured and used.
>
> Paul.

Yes, this I know, I meant for some one to pipe up and walk this
individual through their configuration to work out.
A) Is the person REALLY using Dovecot (he didn't seem sure).
B) If he is running dovecot, and is not running it as an IMAP server,
then to show him how to run it as an IMAP server.

Not for some one to pipe up, and tell me what I already know, but
provide little benefit to the original poster :p

--
Douglas Furlong
Systems Administrator