Sendmail Access.db help

Yang Xiao yxiao2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:24:51 UTC 2004

Hello,
I'm trying to prevent anyone from spoofing incoming mail as internal
users. Example, my domain is mydomain.com
I don't want to anyone to connection to my mail gateway and send
emails as user at mydomain.com from the outside.

I thought this can be done by access table and it's working. but the
problem now is that it's rejecting local mail that it's trying to
forward to the mailhost as well, how can I fix this?

#access table
# Check the /usr/share/doc/sendmail/README.cf file for a description
# of the format of this file. (search for access_db in that file)
# The /usr/share/doc/sendmail/README.cf is part of the sendmail-doc
# package.
#
# by default we allow relaying from localhost...
127.0.0.1               OK
localhost               OK