Conservative List

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Oct 28 11:15:38 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 20:32, Micheal wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just went over to join the list but I got a 404. Just checking to see if
> the list has moved.

    Unfortunately, it's moved alright...into the bit-bucket. Mailman is
really bad about documentation, almost as much as it is about telling
you what's wrong.  I'm amazed it works as well as it does.

    There's been a couple of changes in my personal life recently, and
seeing one more on the horizon, I need to do something _profitable_ with
that time, if I'm going to survive.  Part of these changes had my email
and webserver offline for a couple of days- what a mess, but it's
finally done.

     There are lots of other places that offered at the same time I did;
many/most/all? of them for free.  I'll post this on the list, too, maybe
the other folks will take it up.

    Sorry guys!

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller