code of process scheduling

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 15:12:35 UTC 2004

>    i want to recompile kernel Fedora core 2 (linux 2.6.5-1.358).so, i
> need source code of Fedora core 2 (linux 2.6.5-1.358) kernel source
> code.please send me the url from where i could get it.

yum install kernel-sourcecode (IIRC)

The source which will come down won't be for the kernel you have though
as you're not running the current FC2 kernel which is what the
sourcecode package will be for.

That will get the source for the current kernel, which he may/may not be running.  However, I gave him the directory to get the file from.  Of course, I always recommend running the latest stable kernel that does not cause problems (there are reports of 'breakage' with the latest Fedora Core 2 kernel and some processes.)

You can use yum to get other kernels and their sources.

James McKenzie

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!