Need Help - Postfix, imap, pop, spamassissan, clamav, webmail

Volker Kindermann ml at ps102.de
Fri Oct 29 18:06:54 UTC 2004

Hi Rick,

> I want to set up an e-mail server that can serve up the mail for multiple
> domains.  I was trying to install postfix with mysql, courier-imap,
> spamassissin, clamav, and webmail support.

there's a good documentation for OpenBSD online:

http://www.flakshack.com/anti-spam/

It is not too hard to transform this to Fedora, I installed a similar system on Red Hat 9 some months ago.

This tutorial will explain the postfix, spamassassin, clamav (addendum) part.

For courier-imap I followed the documentation on the website, webmail is best done with sqwebmail (fits better with courier than other webmailpackages).

If you have concrete problems by following the tutorial, feel free to ask again, if you prefer do it per private mail.

 -volker