fedora-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 358 (Out of office reply.)

Brian Mury b.mury at ieee.org
Fri Oct 29 20:04:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-29-10 at 12:55 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> Oh my God... this idiot's going to be gone for a *year* and we're going

I think "annual leave" means his yearly vacation. He's probably gone for
two or three weeks.

> to get automated replies daily quoting the entire digest? Arrrgh...

Maybe, maybe not. Most software, at least in my experience, is smart
enough to only send an out-of-office reply to the first mail from any
sender. Since he's getting the digest, it always comes from the same
sender. I guess we'll find out tomorrow...