mysql 4.x and fedoracore2

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Oct 30 01:37:08 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 30.10.2004 schrieb Giulio Sorrentino um 3:10:

> Excuse me if I break your discussion about license.
> For anyone is interested: on mysql.com can be freely downloaded the rpms
> of mysql 4.0 and 4.1.

But the fact that you are able to download a software freely does not
imply that you are allowed to use it freely under each circumstance. So
you should know what license you accept and have to respect.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 03:34:42 up 10 days, 14 users, load average: 0.54, 0.44,
0.25