Losing data when I partion disk?

dev.loop at gmail.com dev.loop at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 14:17:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

it is possible to resize partitions, which already have data stored on
them, but it is a bit risky. Since you are talking about resizing a
windows partition i suppose you are about to install fedora, but
currently only have windows running. I would therefore recommend
Partition Magic as a very powerful Windows program, which is capable
of the aforementioned partioning feature.

I would also recommend backing up your data (create an image of the
partition), just in case.

Do a google search, to find aout more about Partition Magic.

Cheers,
/dev/loop