Problems with my Boot Loader, PLEASE HELP!

Zheng Ning Zhou zheng_ning_zhou at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 02:59:00 UTC 2004

Hi all, Im new to Fedora.  I just recently installed fc2 on my computer.  Its a dual booting system with both xp and fc2 installed on separate harddrives.  The boot loader is GRUB, and when it starts the choices given is fc2 and "other" instead of DOS.  But the main problem is that Windows dont boot up, only fc2 do.  If anyone knows how i can remedy this please please please let me know, I would very much appreciate any help.

Zheng