Dual Boot System

monkeyb at onlink.net monkeyb at onlink.net
Wed Sep 1 15:00:07 UTC 2004

  Is it possible for me to run a dual boot system but to have to insert a floppy to boot Fedora? My parents just want to be able to turn on the computer and have it boot Windows and not have to select anything. I don't mind inserting a floppy disk to boot Fedora. I'd have Fedora Core installed on a seperate hard drive but I'd want to be able to boot it only by using a floppy.
  If this is not possible would it be possible to install it on a removable USB hard drive and plug in the drive and boot from the drive only when I use the computer?