Subject: postfix bug? kernel bug?

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Sep 1 18:01:25 UTC 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 09:37:24AM +0200, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> I had this too, but at least i found a single space in my
> /etc/postfix/master.cf instead of a tab. Perhaps this helps. Just make
> sure, that you don't have any of these neither between the information
> neither at the end of the lines.

I don't think that's the problem (but I've checked for anything odd,
just to be safe.  :)

The message I was getting kind of looks like this:

  http://lkml.org/lkml/2004/8/20/312

I wonder if it is related...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/