Mouse copy-paste

Joan Moreau joan.moreau at m4x.org
Thu Sep 2 12:27:08 UTC 2004

Alex, thanks for the answer.

there is no proble to install the mouse. all is fine. But, when I used
the up2date software last time, the copy-paste function stopped working.
Is there an option in xorg.conf that would have changed ?

thanks

Alexander Apprich wrote:

> Hi Joan,
>
> Joan Moreau wrote:
>

>> Hi all !
>>
>> I am using FC2 under KDE.
>>
>> How to enable the copy-paste function with the mouse (i.e. selection
>> = copy, middle button = paste) ?
>>

> If you have choosen a 3-Button mouse during install it should
> be enabled by default. Cross-check /etc/X11/xorg.conf what
> mouse is there in the mouse section.
>
>> THank
>>
>> Joan
>>

> Alex

The information which has been sent by this e-mail is exclusively intended
for the addressee. Use of this information by other persons than the
addressee is prohibited. RSM cannot be held responsible for the contents
of e-mails which are not applicable to our professional business. RSM is
neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.