Re: Default geometry of gnome-terminal

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 05:42, CB wrote:
> How can I change the default geometry of gnome-terminal? I want it to
> have the new default regardless of whether I start it from a launcher or
> the 'Run Application' dialogue.

Edit /usr/share/applications/gnome-terminal.desktop and change the Exec
line to something like this:

Exec=gnome-terminal --geometry 80x40

(80x24 is the default).  Once you change that, your can right-click on
the gnome-terminal menu item and choose Add this launcher to panel,
which will keep those settings.

Forrest