router question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 6 17:17:47 UTC 2004

I forgot, yes when I did the install yesterday I enabled fedora's
firewall.  For now and the near term future screen reader users can't use
mozilla all that well since gnopernicus doesn't work all that well with it
from what I've read.  I haven't yet managed to successfully start up X and
have gnopernicus come up talking.  That's another adventure and I'll
likely ask for some sighted help one of these weekends when I try that.
The monitor came up unprobed which is likely one of the big reasons X
won't start up successfully.  I have one of those ati monitor cards in the
Dell and whenever I do a Linux installation the monitor always comes up
unprobed.  SuperProbe did work once to probe the monitor then after that
we were able to start up X when a friend fixed a couple things on the
machine.  I'll get the sync rates written down for this new monitor then
be able to key them in myself correctly later too.