game Chromium not working on FC2

Hardy Merrill hmerrill123 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 21:37:55 UTC 2004

Sorry for the non-existant msg quoting.

When I run "Chromium" from the Gnome game menu, it
does a few things and then just drops into...I can't
think of what it's called when you press Ctl-F1 to get
to a terminal session login screen - that's what it
drops into, and stops there.

Anyone have any ideas how to get Chromium working on
FC2 with an NVidia video card with livna nvidia rpm
installed??

TIA.

Hardy Merrill