Red Hat nash problem

Jeremy Conlin jlconlin at umich.edu
Tue Sep 7 16:54:19 UTC 2004

I recently installed Fedora Core 2 on a dual processor Dell PowerEdge
2400.  This machine was running Red Hat 9 prior to Fedora Core 2.
Installation appeared to proceed normally.  When I rebooted to run
Fedora for the first time, it hung.  The last lines on the screen
were/are:

agpgart: unable to determine aperture size.
agpgart: unable to determine aperture size.
Red Hat nash version 3.5.22 starting

Then nothing happens.
I have tried using both of the kernels listed with the same result.
The kernels are:
Fedora Core		2.6.5-1.358smp
Fedora Core-up 	2.6.5-1.358

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?  Does Fedora support
two processors?
Thanks,
Jeremy Conlin