SoundCard not recognised - Help wanted

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Wed Sep 8 22:18:19 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 02:59, Dana-Renee Lee wrote:
> Why does everyone always assume all are using
> Gnome???  I hate gnome and never even install it!!!!!
> KDE is a much better X system than gnome will ever be!!!

Probably because the great majority of us do use gnome, and for one who
uses gnome to give a kde specific answer is just a little bit beyond
reality.

The choice is yours, but getting angry because the majority answer in
support of the majority is a not very productive.

If you want a KDE specific answer, please frame your question so readers
know what you use and expect.