Office IMAP server

z1 s.i.d at free.fr
Fri Sep 10 20:14:05 UTC 2004

Hi

Tere are several solutions, but if you start with  IMAP server, finds
one with many documentations.  Also look at how it is managed, the db
which they use, authentification, virtual server or not.  I begin withe
mail server, I configured cyrus+postfix+fetchmail and it is true that'ss
not simple:  I use opengroupeware, which use Postgresql, Web-cyradmin,
an weg interface  for cyrus rather uses mysql, there is average with
pgsql, but it is necessary to seek...  it is necessary also to think
compared to your network wich  authentification  you use, and to see the
possibility of your mail server.  It is necessary that you are made a
schedule of conditions, and you should already advance.  And to test a
configuration would allow you to make your own choice.  I wish you good
courage.

jf

--
z1 <z1 at slin.sid.local>