3 hard drives as 1

Ragnar Wiencke ragnarw at mi.is
Sat Sep 11 00:20:04 UTC 2004

Ok guys.
Here is what I've done so far.

1    I created Linux partitions on the empty spaces on each drive (hda2,
hdb2 and hdd2)
2    Then I ran pvcreate on each /dev/hdx2
3    Then I ran vgcreate vg01 /dev/hda2
4    Then I ran lvcreate -l4 -nlv01 vg01
5    Then I ran vgextend vg01 /dev/hdb2 and vgextend vg01 /dev/hdd2

And now I don't know what to do next. I wanted to mount the 25 GB on /drif
which I already had created. But how? And maybe more important, did I do
right so far?