evolution wombat problem?

Reinhard Sy reinhard at meinberlikomm.de
Wed Sep 15 19:52:39 UTC 2004

Hi Bart,

since I moved from FC1 to  FC2 my syncronisation between evolution and
my Palm (T2) does not work anymore. I have not yet found any workaround.

I get always the message : The Application 'gpilotd' has quit
unexpectedly' If the Calendar or the Addressbook is sync....

I can't help but only saying that you are not alone.

Sorry
Reinhard