Mozilla 1.7.2 crash with java on Fedora Core 2

Clay Lambert clay at hrb.cc
Fri Sep 17 23:42:13 UTC 2004

I run the latest JVM on FC2, within VMWare, and it works great.. I am
not trying to use it with mozilla though, as I am in server mode. So I
know the JVM itself is likely to be ok. I would suspect more, the
interfaces to the JVM, from Mozilla. JNI calls to a JVM can be tricky
and are prone to memory crashes and are a pain to debug.

Anyways, this may not help you directly, I thought I would add my
experience with JVM's on FC2 for any info that may prove useful in your
quest.

Ciao baby!

Clay :