touchpad configuration: where?

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Sun Sep 19 20:51:16 UTC 2004

I have a compaq presario 2100 series laptop. It has a touchpad that allows
double taps to act like mouse clicks and a "scroll area" on the right side
(and allegedly across the bottom) of the pad that acts like a mouse scroll
wheel.

These features work in WinXP, of course, and when I first installed FC1, they
worked but I think I might have found some place to "turn them on". Now with
FC2, I can not find that place anymore and they are not enabled. How can I
modify the properties of my touchpad with FC2?

Trevor Smith // trevor at haligonian.com