- New virus?

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Sep 23 21:32:19 UTC 2004

Timothy Payne wrote:
> Take a pill Tom, they have a 90% + market share.  I need use windoze too
> ( between reboots )  How may people have dual boot machines on this
> list?

My laptop can dual-boot.  None of my other machines have M$ on them.
Well, a couple of them did at one time, but no longer!  Really, I've
found very, very few things that I can't do under Linux or vmware (or
even win4lin).
-         If this is the first day of the rest of my life...         -
-                        I'm in BIG trouble!                         -