Reviewing qcad (was: Re: fedora.us package requests)

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Sep 24 00:56:14 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 12:58, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Yes, it needs a lot. The automatically created debuginfo package alone
> is >30MB. Compressed that is.

Qcad installs and runs properly, even (yay!) inserting itself properly
into the FC2 GNOME menu structure. At least for my user... I don't know
if it does so system-wide (which I would guess is the correct default).

How do I comment on this inside Bugzilla? You mentioned a GPG-signed
review, Michael... I don't have a GPG key yet. What else do I need to do
in order to provide a useful review to Fedora.us? I mean both in terms
of actually reviewing the software and in terms of providing the
information to Bugzilla.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>