logwatch entry from sendmail

Filippos Klironomos PresarioD at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 22:53:10 UTC 2004

Hello all,
 I've been getting this logwatch entry from sendmail since I upgraded
to FC2. I remember I had to fetch the sendmail package independently
from the rest for some reason so maybe it didn't create all necessary
files?

Here it is:

Bytes Transferred: 5624
Messages Sent:     2
Total recipients:  2
**Unmatched Entries**
   STARTTLS=server: file /etc/mail/certs/cert.pem unsafe: No such file
or directory: 3 Time(s)

Obviously 'cert.pem' is missing (figured that out by myself :)). Any
quick fixes how to created it? A simple 'touch
/etc/mail/certs/cert.pem' won't do the trick.

I am too busy (and lazy) to go through the man pages or the few books
on system administration that I have discussing sendmail so anybody
familiar with it please help!

Thanks
Filippos