Problems installing Fedora Core 2

Esa Heikkinen esa.heikkinen at tut.fi
Sun Sep 26 12:57:53 UTC 2004

Hi

I have downloaded newest binary CD-images of Fedora Core 2 from
fedora.redhat.com.

I tried to boot from first CD, but i get following message:

After that nothing happened and system jammed ..

I have no SCSI-disks at all. I have only Serial ATA- and IDE-harddisks
in my system.
There are two SATA-connectors and two IDE-connectors in my motherboard
(Intel D865PERL "ROCK LAKE" C27205-003).

I also would want to install my Fedora Core 2 Linux to second IDE (master).
There are already exist WinXP in harddisk of first SATA.

Could anyone help me ?

---
Esa