How to get SanDisk - Cruzer Mini USB Stick working

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:40:38 UTC 2004

<snip>
Add the following to your /etc/security/console.perms
<cruzer>=/mnt/cruzer*
console>  0600 <cruzer>     0660 root.disk
<snip>

Are 0600 and 0660 permissions?  If so, could I set them to 0777?

<snip>
> Oh, and with these entries, my Sony camera can't be accessed.
What updfstab entries are you using for your sony camera?
<snip>

I'm not using any entries for the camera.  I grabbed an rpm from somewhere
that automates the mounting and transfer automattically.  I'll look for the
rpm name.

Thanks for the help,

Jim

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong at gmail.com

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=6670&amp;t=58

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.