VmWare Workstation and 2.6.8.1 kernel

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Mon Sep 27 16:31:01 UTC 2004

Hello,

	When you installed a new kernel did you do a vmware-config.pl ? This allows the
appropriate modules for the vmnet to be compiled and installed against the
appropriate kernel.

	Make sure that you have the kernel sources and headers installed via the rpms.
This is important. I have had it work with my VMWare on 2.6.8.1 !

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi