portable mp3 player recommendation

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Sep 28 00:45:08 UTC 2004

On Monday, Sep 27th 2004 at 15:11 -0500, quoth Christopher J. Bottaro:

=>Fritz Whittington wrote:
=>
=>OK, now to go a little off topic.  So if you just mount it as a USB mass
=>storage file system and you drag and drop (or cp) files to it, how do you
=>specify the order in which they play?

If you rip cds and prefix them with the sequence number that they were
rip'd...

steveo at syslang.net