Fedora Core 3 Test 2 Questions

cajun cajunlee at alltel.net
Wed Sep 29 13:11:50 UTC 2004

Morning Everyone,

Well I figure I had better take the plunge before this thing gets to far
ahead of me.  Anyways I have a couple of questions:

Running RH9 on Dell PowerEdge 1600SC

I am getting ready to install FedoraCore3 Test2 and was wondering if
anyone can give me some pointers:

1.  Should I do this as a fresh install or do an upgrade?  Would I run
into less troubles by doing a fresh install?

2.  I remember when I installed RH9 the first time I had some troubles
getting DSL up and running.  Is getting DSL up and running a little
easier in FC3T2 or will I need to use a third party pppoe like I did in RH9?

3.  Would it be better to get FC2 and waiting for the finial release of FC3?

Thanks for the info!!!!

Lee Perez