user mode linux FC2 on FC2

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Sep 29 20:56:52 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 29.09.2004 schrieb Axel Thimm um 21:00:

> Alexander, just to outrule this, did you build external modules
> against that kernel (and were you able to properly load them)?

Hi Axel, as external modules I have the NVidia.com graphics driver as
well the vmware modules running with the UML host (host-skas3 patched)
kernel.

> I'd very much like to see skas3 back to the ATrpms' kernel.

When I find the time I will have a close look that the VServer project. I got recommendations for that.
One of the fedora.us guys, Enrico Scholz from Chemnitz, is behind that project too. Seems they did big
steps towards kernel 2.6 support meanwhile.

Regards

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 22:56:00 up 1:22, 14 users, 0.16, 0.09, 0.12