Fedora core 3 install

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue Apr 5 22:03:19 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 05:01:39PM -0500, hackmiester wrote:
> -hackmiester
> This is a test of the Really Sucky Email Client system. Again, this is only
> a test.
> (Outlook is the only client that will sync with my Palm...)

Make outlook less "sucky" and work more cleany w/these types of email
lists:

To fix outlook express:

To fix Outlook:
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

--
Jargon file, abrgd.: The September that never ended. On the Internet,
every September's freshmen influx got their first accounts and, not

http://kinz.org
http://www.fedoranews.org