display power management and white out

E GCP egcp at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:17:32 UTC 2005

Hi!

It seems that the latest updates of xorg (FC3) created a problem with the
display power management in Gnome. When enabled the power management is
supposed to power down the monitor (in my case LCD of laptop) , so it will
turn black (no power). However, now instead of that, it goes white. When the
time to standby, or suspend, or off is reached the LCD screen goes white
instead a black. Any ideas? Does anybody has this problem? This only
happened after I installed the latest xorg updates
(xorg-x11-6.8.2-1.FC3.13).

Thanks,
Enrique