dfs and clustering in fc3

birger (birger) no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Thu Apr 7 11:17:23 UTC 2005

I would like to set up a simple 2-node HA cluster using FC3.

I would like to use the technology that seems to be in the fc4 future. Starting with gfs.

I have searched a lot now for information about gfs on fc3. I see there are rpm's at atrpms, but i have found no good install info on the cluster rpms there yet. I also found that gfs was supposed to be in pre-extras at fedoraproject.org. I have tried adding the repo to yum.conf, but still found no gfs there.

Since this will be a production file server I don't want to install from source if I can use standard (redhat or fedoraproject) binary rpm's.

Can anyone give a definitive answer on the state of gfs on fc3, where to fetch it (preferrably as binary rpm's) and a pointer to install instructions?

--
birger

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org